Friday, September 7, 2007

I apologize for the recent lack of posting...

As the title says, I apologize for the recent lack of posting. However, in my defense, I've been very busy lately...

So, what's been going on, you might wonder?

Since I only have 10 minutes before I have to go somewhere, I'll make a short list:

- The Lord has been teaching me so much. I can't even begin to explain it all, but it's good. =)
- There is more than one "secret room" and we found a second one last night - it was good fun
- Sometimes those spaghetti strap shirts are so cute, but often, so immodest. Well, a lot of girls around here wear a cute solid tee underneath, and I tried it the other day and think I have found a new style I enjoy...
- We have a new sister in Christ!!

Well...that's not really ALL that's going on, but that's all I can comment on at the moment.

OH!! My BIRTHDAY is on Sunday!!! So if you haven't sent me a card or package yet, get busy!!

That is all.

LB

No comments: