Sunday, August 19, 2007

We Got In!!

So, apparently there is another way to get in that we didn't know about...in case any Jmen or future Jmen are reading, I won't share exactly how we did it, but let's just say I'm glad I keep a screwdriver on my keychain, and I'm glad Mike is super strong...

This past week has felt like a month. This morning at church someone said, "is it just me or does it seem like it's been a month since we last did this?" and he was very right. The days have been so packed with classes during the day and activities (I'm making a quilt!!) or language study at night, that it's hard to remember from one day to the next what we did the day before. But it's been great and I'm absolutely loving all that I'm learning and the people I'm learning with..simply fabulous!

I've also gone rock climbing several times since I've been here (most of my free time has invovled rock climbing or quilt making, actually) and today I'll be certified to belay. However today is going to have to be the last time for a while, because I've got some books to read and reports to write! And I want to play ultimate frisbee....=)

I'll try to put some pictures up soon.

LB

2 comments:

Julie said...

I don't understand the secret room? Did you get in? What's the secret about the room?

The Roberts' said...

im so glad you & your partner are getting to know each other! yay! im so excited to hear two years of amazing stories because God will use miss laura bruner in huge ways!! :-)