Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pictures!

I thought I'd share some fun pictures that I hadn't yet had a chance to share.

This is me on Christmas day:

Notice that I'm wearing my Texas A&M sweatshirt. I don't wear clothes like that very often because then I look like a tourist. But for Christmas I gifted myself the right to look like a lazy American tourist. And I loved it.


This is the palace at night...it's pretty stinkin' beautiful. How did I get so lucky as to live here? I don't even know, but I'll take it!!



And this is where the big New Year's Eve celebration was held. I took this picture the night before as they were setting stuff up, because the night of, there was no way in the world I could even get close enough to take this picture.

Much love!

Laura

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Christmas photo! What are you holding in your right hand?

deb said...

Wow! I'll be honest -- the Christmas decorations there are just slightly nicer than they are here :)