Friday, January 18, 2008

Just a Quick Trip

Last weekend I went to Texas to pick up my visa.

Yes, that's right. I made a "weekend trip" halfway across the globe to walk into an office, pick something up, and walk right out. It took about an hour.

BUT the good part was that my sister and her family drove down to see me, as well as a few of my friends. We had a great, but brief, time.

One of the greatest things ever was practicing saying "banana" with Vivian, my niece. She is 21 months old and probably the cutest little girl that ever walked this planet, except for maybe me.



Watch her tongue when she says it.

Now watch it again and notice the the look on her face after she says it, like she's saying, "I know I did good."

Really - have you ever seen anything cuter than that? And if you're sitting there thinking to yourself, "well actually..." you had best watch that video again!

Considering that I'm still recovering from jet-lag (7 hour difference means 7 days of recovery...), I'm not mentally capable of expounding further on the weekend, but I assure you, there's more to come!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute of Vivi!

The Massons said...

nice . . . we just turned ours in. so i'm assuming ours probably won't be ready in 3 months. :) we just may be making a "quick" trip too!