Friday, November 2, 2007

Random Happenings

So this is our lovely apartment. We live on the third floor, that is, the one with the really nice white windows (they're new). Really it's the 4th floor, but here, they call the 1st floor, "floor 0." I always get confused when I walk up the stairs because I always stop on the 2nd floor thinking it's my floor, but then I look at the door and think "something's not right."


I can't figure out how to turn the pictures the right way, so just turn your head to the side and pretend like you didn't:


That's me and Katie after we cooked our first meal in our awesome apartment. Notice our adorable aprons. We had chicken and vegetables and bread. Yum.

In a previous post called "Price Check" I mentioned how Katie and I got suckered into a 15 Euro lunch. Here's a picture of Katie and the amazing chocolate cake that came with out lunch:



I knew it was going to be a pricey meal, but the moment when I REALLY knew that it would be killer was when the chocolate cake came out. Ouch.

That's all for now!

LB

No comments: