Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Internet is Back!

My internet is back! Yay! It was quite an ordeal to get it fixed...well, maybe not THAT much of an ordeal, but we did go 2 1/2 weeks without it, and I did cry on the phone with the internet people today. Mostly because I was frustrated about not being able to communicate, and because I'm just flat-out emotional today. I just need a really big hug. I miss my family and friends back home. So after I cried a bit, I went to a coffee shop and read Isaiah 43, which is one of my all-time favorite passages. So stop reading this blog, and go read Isaiah 43 right now. RIGHT now.

That's really all I have time to say, because I'm SOOO sleepy.

Now go read Isaiah 43 if you haven't already. And if you've read it before, but not today, go read it again. Right now. RIGHT now.

Adios.

No comments: