Thursday, December 11, 2008

AWOL

Yeah yeah, I know I've been AWOL lately. It's partly because I spent 2 weekends out of town, and partly because I've just been busy during the weeks. And today I'm going out of town again. I'm going to London! Yay! I'm super excited to see my friends that I haven't seen in over a year, as well as some other friends that I've seen twice, but let's be honest, twice in one year is not enough.

Sadly, I still don't have a camera so unless somebody around here has the generosity to let me borrow theirs for the weekend, I won't be taking pictures. :(

When I get back I hope to have some fun stuff to update on, and a tummy full of delicious New Orlean's Gumbo!!

Enjoy your Christmas holidays, wherever you may be!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You can totally borrow my camera while you are here!

Danielle said...

bruner you need to get you another camera!!