Sunday, November 21, 2010

Technology!!!

Guess where I am???

I'm in the car!!

On the internet!!

Technology is so cool!!

My phone has internet (which is handy, since my house does not), and my brother in law told me about a tethering application for my phone so that I can (legally) use my phone's internet on my computer. This is very convenient since I'm still working on a research paper, but we've got an 11 hour drive ahead of us.

Thanksgiving is this week!

I'm going to Atlanta, GA and then to Savannah with Matt for the big "meet the family" trip. He's met my family, but I've never met his since they live so far away.

I drove for the first three hours, and now he's driving for the rest of the trip so I can work on my research paper.

Matt wanted me to tell all of my blog readers a story.

Matt likes to sing random songs. Right now he's singing a random song. About his dog Dodger. And his dog Chester. He's singing the words "bark bark bark" to the tune of some random country song. Apparently, they're black dogs who like to bark.

That was a tangent.

He likes to sing random songs. This morning he was singing "show me that smile again..." Anybody know what song that is??

It's GROWING PAINS!!

So we saw an advertisement for Beauty and the Beast, which made us start talking about the Beauty and the Beast Broadway version, which we both have seen.

Then he started singing the Growing Pains song.

He said that he also saw the Growing Pains musical.

I was like, "what? They did that?"

He said "yeah, it was like, life after Growing Pains. Mike Seaver died. The whole original cast came back for the musical. It didn't last long on Broadway, though."

I said, "really? Was Leonardo DiCaprio in it?"

He said, "no, but Kirk Cameron was." And proceeded to tell me more about the story line.

I believed him.

Then he said, "I'm totally lying."

That's Matt. My Matt. He likes to tell crazy stories, get me to believe them, and then tell me it's not true.

And now he's singing "Go Tell it on the Mountain."

No comments: