Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 Timothy 1:7-13

For God
has not given us
a spirit of
timidity,
but of
POWER
and
love
and
discipline.

Therefore
do not be ashamed
of the testimony
of our Lord
or
of me His prisoner,
but
join with me
in
suffering
for
the GOSPEL
according to the
POWER of GOD,
who has saved us
and
called us
with a holy calling,
NOT
according to our works,
but
according to His
own
purpose

and
grace
which was
granted us
in
Christ Jesus
from
all eternity,
but

now

has been revealed
by the appearing
of our
Savior
Christ
Jesus,

who
ABOLISHED death
and
brought LIFE
and
immortality
to light
through
the GOSPEL,
for which
I was appointed
a preacher
and
an apostle
and
a teacher.
For this reason
I also suffer these things,
but
I AM NOT ASHAMED;
for
I know
whom I have believed
and
I am convinced
that
He is able
to guard
what I have entrusted
to Him
until that day.

Retain
the standard
of sound words
which
you have heard from me,
in
the faith
and
love
which
are in
Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the needed reminder. Amen and amen!