Sunday, January 4, 2009

Do I Smell Like Alcohol??

Tonight on the way back from church....

Standing on the platform looking into the windows of the train, I could tell just by looking at them that the two guys sitting facing me were trouble. So when the doors opened, I hoped to get a seat - but not by them. So of course the people getting on the train first would sit in every seat EXCEPT the one next to them.

I sat down hoping to avoid any communication with them, when the one next to me, let's call him Rico, said, "Do I smell like like alcohol??"

I took a moment to sniff.

"A little bit, yes." And by "a little bit" I really meant a lot.

He and his friend laughed.

"Where are you from?" he asked me.

"What do you think?" I said.

"What? I said where are you from?"

"I know. What do you think?"

"Huh?"

"You to tell me. Where do you think I'm from?"

"England."

"No."

"UUUHhhhhhhh....(muttering)....(slurred words)....."

Now go watch this related YouTube video: (I would embed it myself but I don't know how, and I'm watching LOST at the moment so I don't feel like taking the time to figure it out)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4a6I1bJtBg

1 comment:

Danielle said...

hahaha great stuff. hey so we should rendezvous soon